1. Are you named after anyone?
Not that I’m aware of, although I did used to get the rainbow song sung at me all the time. Or the classic ‘Violet you’re turning Violet’ from Willy Wonka. HILAR.
2. When was the last time you cried?
When I saw Joe shed a tear over Jasper’s first giggle. Gave my thought a little tickle.
3. Do you have kids?
Yes, a boy called Jasper :-).
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
To be honest, I’d probably drive myself mad. I’d probably keep me at arms length for a chuckle every now and then.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Oh yes. Sometimes it can get mistaken as me being a miserable sod. Really I’m just a mild Chandler Bing.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
If they smile/laugh a lot. If they do, I usually get on with them like choccy spread on a pancake (if that were a phrase).
7. What is your eye color?
Brown. Poo Brown.
8. Scary movie or happy endings?
Always happy endings. I switched off Marley & Me half way in so I wouldn’t be in tears for a week.
9. Favorite smells?
Joe’s armpit. Not even kidding. Gimme dose pheramones.
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
11. Do you have any special talents?
I can roll my tongue into three. My best friend taught me when I was about 7, that makes me special right?
12. Where were you born?
13. What are your hobbies?
Guitar playing, singing, frolicking around.
14. Do you have any pets?
A miniature Schnauzer called Oscar and a cat called Marmite
15. Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters. Both named colours.
16. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Indiana Jones. It didn’t happen. I didn’t like digging on archaeological sights for weeks and only finding a sheeps tooth.
17. Who was your first best friend?
18. How tall are you?
5 ft 10.
19. What was your favorite/worst subject in School?
Favourite was History and Art, Worst was Maths and Physics.
20. What would you (or have you) name your children?
21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Joe is the only guy for me.
22. Favorite memory from childhood?
Travelling down the coast of California with my family.
23. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Little bit of everything. Usually dependent on my mood.
24. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Iphone for the win.
25. Tell us one of your bad habits!
I asked Joe to answer this for me and I quote ‘When you tidy up you don’t tidy up- you just hide things’
I hope this has allowed you to get to know me a bit better
and that you’re still following my blog.